Choose a Kitchen and Bathroom Contractor with a Reputation of Excellence in Manhattan & Nearby Areas of NY
If you’re searching for a reputable kitchen and bathroom contractor to perform renovations in your New York residence, turn to the home improvement specialists at Knockout Renovation. Since 1992, our company has transformed the living spaces of locals near Times Square, Chelsea, and other neighborhoods of Manhattan using premium-grade products and outstanding workmanship.
Knockout Renovation provides a better remodeling experience by following a six step process that eliminates inconveniences and ensures we deliver exactly what each of our clients desire. If you choose us as your New York City kitchen and bathroom contractor, this process will include:
- An initial consultation – A remodeling team led by a designer/project manager (DPM) will visit your Manhattan area home to learn of your needs and discuss design possibilities.
- A design and work scope review – About a week later, you’ll be provided with an itemized work scope for your approval.
- A “kick-off meeting” – Once the plan is approved, we’ll hold a kick-off meeting where your DPM and a cabinetry representative will take additional measurements and confirm last minute details.
- Product selection – As a full-service kitchen and bathroom contractor, our services cover most everything, including shopping! Your DPM will help you select the best materials for your home from brands we know and trust.
- Construction – Construction will begin after our team gathers all necessary permits and approvals from the NYC Department of Buildings and your building’s management.
- Completion – We will perform a post-construction clean up to ensure a turn-key transition. Your five-year transferrable service warranty will also go into effect upon completion of the project.
Contact Knockout Renovation today to learn more about the benefits of selecting us as your kitchen and bathroom contractor. We are proud to be the kitchen and bathroom contractor of choice for countless residents near Chelsea, Times Square, and several other neighborhoods of Manhattan.