Remodeling Services for Apartment Combination Projects in Brooklyn, NY & Nearby Areas
Apartment combination is a viable option for residents of Brooklyn, New York, in need of a little (or a lot) more elbow room. By combining your apartment with an adjacent unit, you can enjoy a more spacious living area without packing up and moving. But, it’s important to partner with a reputable contractor before buying that vacant apartment next door. If you live in Fort Green, Clinton Hill, or any other neighborhood of Brooklyn, turn to the experts at Knockout Renovation. We’ve proudly provided a range of home improvement solutions, including apartment combination services, to New York City locals since 1992.
There are a handful of other NYC home improvement companies that will probably claim they’re the best candidate for your Brooklyn, NY, apartment combination project, but Knockout Renovation stands apart from the competition for a number of reasons:
- We offer an all-in-one approach to remodeling. We understand our clients are busy, so we eliminate inconveniences by gathering all necessary building permits and approvals, coordinating construction times with contractors, and keeping clients informed of our progress every step of the way.
- Every client works with a Knockout Renovation designer, who provides a detailed design plan and work scope for the apartment combination project. This designer also helps the client shop for the best products, such as countertops, fixtures, flooring, lighting, etc.
- Because we only serve a portion of NYC, we avoid wasting time traveling to and from widespread jobsites, which helps us ensure that we can devote adequate attention to each and every project we undertake.
- Our apartment combination services come with a five-year transferrable service warranty.
- We consistently earn recognition from top industry publications, such as Qualified Remodeler, Remodeling 550 and Remodeling Magazine.
So, as a Knockout Renovation client who’d like to combine two or more apartments, you’ll be assisted by a qualified team of architects, designers, contractors, and tradespersons with the tools and expertise necessary to get the job done right. If embarking on an apartment combination project sounds appealing to you, contact Knockout Renovation to schedule an in-home consultation today. We proudly serve Fort Green, Clinton Hill, and all other Brooklyn, NY, neighborhoods.